Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hyderabad 10K Run- 25/11/07


Last year I had blast @ Hyderabad 10K Run...But this year unfortunately I missed that fun..
Big mistake was @ my end...I woke up very late as always but I reached there in time, when everybody is supposed to start running... If I would have reached early, I might met my colleagues at the common place, where we supposed to meet....But by that time everybody was dispersed...So I missed all fundoos...
Luckily I met one of my colleagues n enjoyed upto some extent...
Last year I was finished 10K(don't ask me howmuch time I took to finish it :-)) but this year I haven't completed even a single kilo meter... because my colleague is suffering from leg pain.. I can't run alone.... I went there for fun mixed with run not simply run... So we stuck at a rock band..later stage show started by Sundeep..I enjoyed alot there....
Now its time to collect my 10K Run T-Shirt, which I supposed to take before run starts... We two met our company coordinator of the event and collected the T-Shirt...The T-shirt is really awesome compared to last year.... Oflate I came to know that most of fundoos from my company didn't turnup to the event....
After that I tried to join stage show again..but they started distributing the prizes for the winners....I thought there will be no events after the prize distribution...so simply returned back to home... I switched on TV n noticed that Sophie Choudry is performing on the stage telecasting live.. I was bit disappointed for missing such a gorgeous lady's performance.... All together I can say that Hyd10K left me in full disappointment this year....

No comments:

PDF lo panduga chesuko....Sai